Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two Years Ago Today

Two years ago today, January 10th 2010, I got into my first car accident. This car accident wasn't like any other car accident; it involved just me and some black ice. Unfortunately my truck lost but I come out with only a little cut on my thumb.

I first went into a ditch then rolled three times into a farmer's field.

Here are some of the aftermath pictures:


See that White Jeep off to the left, it went through the owner's house. Guess it wasn't a good day for Jeep Grand Cherokees.


That cardboard box was in the back seat.


Things that were once attached to my vehicle.



All of the windows in the my truck were busted out except the windshield and ironically the sunroof.

This car accident has left me terrified of driving in the snow. I think I might be getting over that fear but I don't know if I will truly ever get over it. However, I do think I've become a more careful driver, well if there is a potential for there to be snow and ice on the road.

Careful driving,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...