Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 12: Exhausting Day

Today was an exhausting day. Lots of hard labor which included removing a cabinet so we can fit the fridge in place, removing trim and chair rail in three rooms, hooking up the washer and dryer, unpacking the kitchen, filling in holes in the wall and removing more nails from the walls, and we started on removing the wallpaper from the dining room and kitchen. Big-D was such a trooper with cutting the cabinet lining stuff or in his words the fabric. I feel like we did so much today but the list of what we did just doesn't seem that long.

And if I had the energy to go get my camera I would put some pictures up of the progress but I don't feel like walking all the way to the truck to get it so I guess there will be a short post tonight.

Goodnight,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...