Friday, January 6, 2012

Emails...

Am I the only one that lets their email accounts get a ton (and when I say a ton I mean 700+ emails) emails before they go through and delete read them all.

Today at work I decided that I was going to go through my email account and clean it up since I really had nothing else do for most of the time I was there.

Here are the top 10 unread emails in my account:
  • P90X newsletter
  • Emails from business partners (I promise guys I will get better at checking these!)
  • Amway newsletters
  • Amazon
  • Cabelas
  • Target
  • Orbitz
  • Dunham Rewards
  • URA
  • Customer Service
I had emails that dated back to October 2010 (must of been the last time that I went through and deleted read all of those emails.)

One of my new years resolutions is to read my emails, I mean actually go through every day and delete the ads and read the ones that need to be read.

Here are the rest of my goals/resolutions for 2012:
  • Read more
  • Keep email account to 25 emails
  • Cook more and eat out less
  • Workout more...doesn't everyone do this one
  • Pack our lunches at least 4 times a week (great way to save money)
  • Go to the Great Wolf Lodge
  • Do at least three things on my bucket list
  • Get B's or better in my classes
  • Have a successful year in business
Anyone else let their email accounts get ridiculously large amounts of unread emails? What are your goals for 2012?

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...