Friday, January 20, 2012

Lyndsey's Amazing Meatloaf

Okay I might be bias but it is surely the best meatloaf that I have ever had.



You need two pounds of ground beef, I like to use the extra lean ground sirloin because for one the meatloaf doesn't get as greasy from the fat and because it is better for you. A box of Stove Top Stuffing, two cans of Campbell's Beef Gravy, two eggs and a cup of water.


First mix in the box of stuffing.


Next add in the two eggs.


Lastly mix in one can of the beef gravy. I pour some of the water into the can and swirl it around to make sure I get most of the gravy out of the can. Then add the rest of the water, this helps from the meatloaf from getting dried out, so make sure you use water!


Place foil over two cookie sheets for easy clean up.


I make four mini meatloaves and then use the second can of beef gravy to pour on top.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 45minutes to a hour. Baking time depends on your oven.


And enjoy!
Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...