Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 26: Fixing the Closet Wall

You may ask "Lyndsey why did you need to fix the closet wall?"

I need to fix it because I broke it.

You may ask "Lyndsey how do you break a wall?"

I would answer "because I went to go remove the shelves that the previous owner had used 4 inch nails to put the shelves in so we could put nice closet organizers in. While removing these nails I went right through the wall. Comes to find out the only thing that separated the two closets was ONE piece of drywall."


Anyways we put together a nice little frame in the closet and now all it needs is some new drywall and it will be good to go.


Before, you can see right into the guest room closet.




Look at the pretty wall frame that we made.

Off to the next project!
Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...