Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Trying Something New

In the month of July we are going to try something new.

Since my life is quite chaotic at times, I don't always have time to make a good healthy meal or even eat at all. I know bad for me and all that but I do sometimes miss a meal due to I feel like sleep is more important at the time.

Anyways since I won't have any classes for the whole month of July and almost all of August, I have decided that we will only eat out once a week. That is it once a week no excuses. We out way to much right now because it is convenient or I have an hour between classes and I don't feel like cooking.

I have been looking at my recipes that I have and thinking since I am home virtually for all three meals of the day, I think I am going to get tired of leftovers relatively quickly.

So here is my question to all of my wonderful readers...what is your favorite recipe?

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Peanut Butter Udon Noodles is my new favorite recipe. It even tastes great cold, so make extra and enjoy the leftovers. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/udon-peanut-butter-noodles/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=peanut%20butter%20noodles&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...