Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hank and the Lawn Mower

Every little boy likes to help their daddy with mowing the lawn...

Does that include puppies that we think are our babies?

Big-D was out mowing the lawn and Hank was bugging me to go outside. I ignored him for a while but good god he can howl and cry at me for only so long before I think I am going to start going deaf. When I let him out he did his business then was standing watching Big-D and I had to run back into the house to get the camera because Hank started to follow Big-D around. It was so cute.


"I shall follow right behind you."


Beware of the puppy, he will eat your lawn mower.


"Dad play with me, your ignoring me and I want you to throw me a stick."

I was very surprised by the fact that he wasn't afraid of the lawn mower; he isn't afraid of the vacuum cleaner either. I find that very weird. 

Hope you enjoyed the random pictures of my cute puppy. I will have to tell you the Chiuahua story sometime too because that is really funny. I still laugh when I think about it.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO CUTE!!! I've never seen a dog without fear of the lawnmower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really isn't afraid of anything which I find really weird. Thunderstorms no biggie, he went outside to play when fireworks were going off 2 doors down, only thing he hasn't been tested on are guns but I'm sure he'll do find with those since nothing else seems to phase him at all.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...