Monday, June 4, 2012

Laundry Room Update

We have been working on relocating the laundry. The washer and dryer is currently in the dining room and that greatly bugs the crap out of me.

Now that we officially have the electrical permit, I decided to work on it for a little bit last night. I didn't get all that far since I had to pull down some nails and boards but I did at least put the electrical boxes up where I wanted the new outlets to go.

View from the hallway minus the doorway to the laundry room. It's easy to keep Hank out of there if he can't get in from the hallway and we have a old closet door in front of the small opening.

 Looking from the office, still need to take down a few small pieces of drywall but for the most part gutted and cleaned up.

Where the stacked washed and dryer will go.

Doorway that will lead into the hallway.

I feel like I have been pulled in so many different directions over the last couple weeks that I can't seem to get anything done. Guess it doesn't help that I only have one day off a week and who really wants to work on their one day off.  Oh well maybe by next weekend I will have the last couple of pieces of drywall down and the wiring in and some new drywall up (I can't completely enclose the room until the inspection but I'd like to most of what I can have up up.)

Anyways, I still have Linear Algebra homework that I need to get done.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...