Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daily Dog Challenge: Who me, spoiled?

Over on Flickr there is a photo challenge call Daily Dog Challenge that is similar to the 365 Challenge. Since I've been taking a photography class that will be over shortly, so sad it was a fun class to take and I actually learned a lot.

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to start doing the challenge on here instead of Flickr since I rarely actually use my Flickr account and because I love my puppy Hank so much. I don't think I'll put up the challenge everyday mainly but I will definitely try to do it about twice a week.

Daily Dog Challenge Day One: Who me, spoiled?



I'd say he is pretty spoiled...not only is he sleeping in our bed but he is sleeping on my pillows right in front of the fan. It was a very hot night.

Hank says night night,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...