Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cool Birthday Cake

Today is my birthday!!

I'd be excited if I didn't have to work and go to class on it. To make it better I got all of 45 minutes of sleep.

Anyways, I wanted to be really creative come up with something cool  but I have about 20 minutes before Hank wakes up. I feel like such a mother, blogging when the baby is sleeping. I love little Hank though.

Since I didn't come up with anything, I thought I would show you guys the coolest birthday cake I've ever gotten.



 

 

A really good friend of mine from high school stepmom wanted to get me a Barbie cake. I really don't care what the cake looked like so I said sure. 

And I totally loved how it turned out. I don't think I will ever have a cake that is this cool. 

Brandon Inge was my favorite Detroit Tiger, however, since the Tigers released him a few months ago he is now just my favorite baseball player. I want to name future son Inge after him. 

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...