Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grrr Some People

On my way home from dropping off what could be the second coolest gift that I have ever gotten Big-D, I got in a little bit of a fender bender (well it didn't actually involve me fender but it wasn't a huge accident.)


Tail light completely gone!



Decent size scratch and dent in the side of my truck.

As I was sitting on the side of the road, waiting for the cop to arrive I was texting a friend of my mine, E.

Me: I tell you women drivers
E: I know, get off the road
Me: I am one just hit me!
E: Oh, you got in a car accident.
Me: Yeah, she hit the bed of my truck.
E: Cops on the way?
Me: Yea but I really have to pee.
E: That's good. She'll get a ticket and her insurance will go up.
Me: I know but I have to pee.
E: Sorry lol

Well I guess the lady that hit me supposedly didn't see me and decided that she wanted to switch lanes. Personally I think that she didn't look because I was in front of her. I mean I could understand if I was behind her, maybe riding in a blind shot but I was in FRONT of her.

The best part of this whole thing is not only am I missing my tailing all together and have a nice dent in the side of my truck but her car has like a 2 inch scratch.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...