Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lemon Garlic Shrimp

I LOVE shrimp.

I love it raw, I love it grilled, and I really think I'd love it anyway you could give it to me.


From left to right: lemon juice (you can use fresh but I'm lazy and don't like squeezing lemons), garlic (once again laziness, cloves would be excellent), cilantro leaves, crushed red peppers, thyme leaves, and parsley leaves. Oh and I left out the olive oil opps. Mix all together in a small bowl or bag, something that is resealable.
 

Add about twentyish shrimp, shake a little and place in the refrigerator for two to three hours. When ready place on place on grill.

Ingredients:

  • 2 teaspoons of minced garlic (4 cloves if using cloves)
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
  • 2 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
  • About 20 shrimp Enjoy,
Directions:
  •  Mix all of the ingredients in a resealable container
  • Add shrimp 
  • Give container a good shake or two
  • Mariniate in fridge for about 2 to 3 hours
  • Grill
Enjoy,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...