Sunday, June 3, 2012

This Is What The Boys Were Doing...


while I was cleaning the house, making dinner for tomorrow (had to marinade some steak and chicken) and doing laundry.

I promise I will post lots of new recipes this week.

Before Hank climbed in bed and decided to use my pillow (that little brat) he was helping me with the ten loads of laundry (in the pictures below I was at like three loads). I mean seriously how do two people produce ten loads of laundry. Easy they don't do laundry for like three weeks.


"Mama, can we please go to bed yet?"


Good thing he barely sheds or his mama wouldn't be to happy with him.

Alright time to go finish the dishes and then off to cuddle with that little cutie.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...