Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sounds like I am Complaining

I sometimes try to do everything for everyone and feel like I have no time to get what I want to get done. I figured once I was done with "winter" classes I would have more time to do stuff at home...yeah not happening. Doesn't make it any easier that I have a 4 month old puppy running around making it really hard for me to just about anything and on top of that because I am crazy we got a kitten. Now I have a puppy that loves to chase the kitten.

Anyways, I have determined that I need a vacation and guess what next weekend I am taking 4 (yes 4!!) days off from work and going to have some fun. This is a lot for me, its been almost two years since I've taken a vacation and I usually only get one day off a week.

I have some really cool posts half started but just lacked motivation to finish them once I left work. The joys of working third shift, lots of done time and time to write posts for your blog. Don't worry I get my work done first.

So until next time,
Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Do what I do, sneakily write your blog posts in work when nobody is looking! Enjoy your vacay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...