Thursday, July 12, 2012

1001 Pageviews

Because I currently don't have internet at home, it is becoming rather difficult to get blog stuff done. Bare with me getting Charter hopefully shortly after returning from my vacation this weekend.

Anways, I thought you all would love to know that today I hit 1000 page views. I love it, I never thought I would hit a 100 none the less 1000. Now all I need are some followers...hmm I wonder how I could get some followers. If only I had people that came to this blog that would want to be a follower....hmmm (hint hint).

I promise a little more fun and exciting post one of these days, it will be nice to have internet at home again.

Thank you for each and everyone that got me to 1000 page views. Up next 2000!!!

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...