From left to right: ground cumin, crushed red peppers, chili powder, lemon juice, lime juice and minced garlic. And of course boneless pork chops.
Trim the fat off the pork chops and then place in a Ziploc bag.
In a small bowl mix all of the ingredients (except the pork chops). I like to use a Tupperware dish so I can put the top on it and shake my ingredients together. I like things shaken not stirred.
Pour the lemon-lime mixture over the pork chops and seal bag tightly.
Place pork chops in refrigerator for at least two hours. Remove and place on grill at medium to high temperature. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until slightly pink in the middle.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
- Trim fat off of the pork chops and place in a Ziploc bag.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together and stir/shake.
- Pour lemon-lime mixture to the pork chops and seal tightly.
- Place in refridgerator for at least two hours.
- Grill at medium to high heat for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until slightly pink in the middle.
A Engineer in the Kitchen