Sunday, July 22, 2012

My House May Be Haunted....

I was going to write a post about the wonderfulness that comes with installing the "new" dishwasher. So I sat down at the computer and opened up a new post.

Jason Aldean all of a sudden came on. I looked iTunes wasn't open, looked at what internet pages that I had open nothing could of been playing Jason Aldean. Walked out to the living room and there he was playing on the CD player. Walked to the bedroom to question Big-D about the CD player.

Me: "You turned off the CD player right?"

Big-D: "Yeah, why?"

Me: "Because it just started playing Jason Aldean."

Big-D: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yeah." (Would I randomly walk into the bedroom and tell you that the CD player started playing Jason Aldean unless I was sure.) "Can't you hear it?"

Big-D: (Gets out of bed.) "Hmmmm, guess it did turn on. Do you want me to turn if off?"

Me: "Yes and leave every single light in the house on because I don't want to be killed by ghost tonight."

Seriously people this just happened like 10 minutes ago. Good thing I am on pinterest becasue I don't think I will be sleeping tonight.

Over and out,
A Engineer Freaked Out

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...