Thanksgiving To Do List:
- Get out of work at 8:00AM
- Drive 45 minutes to home...(8:45AM)
- Take a very long shower in hopes that it will wake me up...(9:15AM)
- Get Big-D up when I am done in the bathroom so he can get in the shower...(9:30AM)
- Work on Owen's project (will post about in the very near future) since if I lay down I will fall asleep and not want to get up!!
- Leave for Grandma's house to eat Thanksgiving Lunch...(10:30AM)
- Eat Thanksgiving Lunch at 11:00AM
- Get done eating Thanksgiving Lunch and watch the Lions hopefully beat the Packers (12:30PM)
- Fight over the Black Friday ads with the family
- Leave Grandma's with leftovers in tow...(1:00PM)
- Arrive home again (1:30PM)
- Leave for Uncle Dave's for Thanksgiving Dinner...(2:00PM)
- Eat Thanksgiving Dinner at 2:30PM
- 3:00PM realize that I have been up for 24 hours and all I want to probably do is take a nap
- Decide to play football with the cousins anyways
- Still playing football...
- At some point go home and pass out in the Lazy-Boy (maybe I'll post some day about how the Lazy-Boy is more often my bed then my actual bed)
- Wake up at 5:30AM Friday morning to get ready for work
Things that I will be praying for:
- For the Colts to win this weekend!
- For Peyton Manning to recover completely and properly so he can return next year.
- For all the service men and women to return home safely.
- For all the travelers this holiday to have a safe and fun trip.
- I am thankful that I have a wonderful man in my life, Big-D.
- I am thankful for my job, even though I have weird and crazy hours.
- I am thankful that there will be loads of food for me to eat today.
- I am thankful for my family even though most days we don't get along.
- I am thankful for my crazy friends that keep my entertained.
- I am thankful mashed potatoes and gravy (my favorite thanksgiving food and well one of my favorite foods in general.
- I am thankful for my brother being able to spend Thanksgiving at home, there are many service men that are not able to be home with their families.
- I am thankful that Grandpa is still around for Thanksgiving.
- Lastly, I am thankful for people like you that took a few minutes out of your lives to read this post.
Love ya guys,
A Engineer in the Kitchen