Thursday, November 10, 2011

I locked myself out of...


Yesterday, I managed to lock myself out of my own house. Then I couldn't even find a window that I could wiggle open since I actually locked them all.

So this is what happened...

I put off actually getting out of bed until 10 minutes after I needed to get out of bed. Then as I was walking out the door to go to class, I do what I rarely do, the lock the door from the inside instead of with the key...mistake number 1.

Mistake number 2, not grabbing my keys off the counter before I closed the door behind me.

So after not being able to get a hold of Big D to come rescue me, I was finally able to get a hold of my mother who has a spare key to the house.

When it was all said in done, I missed the class that I contemplated skipping anyways.

Hope ya'll have a good laugh at that one.
Love ya,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...