Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's official!

It's official but not Facebook official ( I haven't put it up on there yet.) Are you guys wondering what I am talking about...

Engaged? Nope
Pregnant? Nope
New job? Nope

Anymore ideas....Yes!

I bought a house!!! I am pretty excited yet nervous at the same time if that is possible. I closed on it yesturday afternoon and I going there today to clean, take pictures and maybe move a couple times over. I hope Moo and Bull like their new home.

Plus I have all the guys at work bugging to bring in snacks because I missed last week...opps. I will have to at least unpack that stuff so I can make them something.

Okay you will see me again in a few hours with hopefully some pictures and a long to do list.

Over and out
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...