Monday, December 26, 2011

Day after Christmas

We tried to go to the store today (the day after Christmas) and let me say I think it was just as bad as the Black Friday. Big-D made the executive decision to make me go home right away instead of spending the whole day at the mall. He's not a big fan of spending the whole day at the mall. I will have to try to return a few things in the morning. I won't have to go at all if my mom could tell the difference between orange and red. I don't like the color red and after a several different polls of things that she thought was orange but everyone else said was red. Oh well it's the thought that counts right. Love you mom!

Anyways, I hope everyone got what they wanted. We got a new refrigerator from my mom and dad which in fact wasn't something we asked for but when you have been using a dorm size refrigerator for the last year I think my parents caught on that we needed a new one.

On the sad side of things, my laptop final kicked the bucket. Funeral services for the beloved laptop well be held this week. This means there may be a little slack in photos for a couple days since I will be using the my work computer and I don't have a port for my photo disk thingy (I don't even know what it is called) in my work computer. I apologize for this ahead of time and will have the problem fixed hopefully in the next week or so.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...