Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bucket List #1: Visit All 50 States

The first item off my Bucket List.

The states that are in bold are the states that I have visited. I will try to add post of the places that I have been but no promises.

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming


Alabama:

  • May 2013 - Clanton. Stopped at a Shell Gas station for gas (I know ironic) on my way to Florida.
Arizona:
  • Phoenix - My grandparents lived in Phoenix until I was 15, so I've been to Arizona a lot.
  • Grand Canyon
  • Sedona
California:
  • Los Angeles - I have an Aunt that lives in LA, so I've been to California a lot as well. 
  • November 2005 - San Diego. My big brother, Pat, graduated from Marines Boot Camp.
Florida:
  • August 2009 - Tampa. I have friends that live in Tampa.
  • August 2009 - Gator Land. If you ever get a chance to go to Gator Land it is awesome! 
  • May 2013 - Fort Walton Beach. Visited a friend that was stationed at Eglin AFB.
  • Disney World. 
  • Kennedy Space Center.
Georgia:
  • August 2009 - Atlanta. Their airport sucks!
Kentucky:
  • May 2013 - Bullitt. Slept at a rest stop on my way to Florida.
  • May 2013 - Florence. Stopped at a Speedway gas station on my way to Florida.
Louisiana:
  • August 2009 - Monroe. Visited a friend that lives there. 
Michigan:
Mississippi:
  • August 2009 - Vicksburg. Visited the Civil War Battlefield. 
Nevada:
  • July 2004 - Las Vegas. It was hot very very very hot...like 125 flippin' degrees hot.
  • July 2004 - Hoover Dam. 
Ohio:
  • May 2013 - Toledo. Stopped at a Speedway gas station on my way to Florida.
  • My Aunt & Uncle lived in Columbus for many years. 
Pennsylvania:
Tennessee:
  • May 2013 - Columbia. Stopped at a BP Gas station on my way to Florida.
  • May 2013 - Goodlettsville. Stopped at a Shell Gas station on my way to Florida.
What states have you been too? Any awesome places that I must go too? 

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being born in MI! Jealous of your travels to CA and FL. I need to retire soon to become a snowbird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is from LA and I have an Aunt that still lives out there so growing up we went to Cali a lot. I have a love hate relationship with Florida right now, the Gulf beaches are the best though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...