Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Roaming Free

Since the day Hank has come home, he has stayed in his kennel. Well because I am lazy and didn't feel like unpacking his kennel, so I decided to give him a chance out of the kennel.

This is what I came home too...


The bedroom door was closed (he knows how to open the door) and the bed was made. Random goodies weren't on bed.


Bathroom door was closed...bathroom sink was not running. Ball might have been there but food containers definitely weren't. 



See that random bits of something on the floor...it was a candle. 


My counters were "clean"...

I have since made sure that EVERYTHING was picked up and put away, and that there is absolutely nothing on the counters. I have left him alone without being in his kennel and he has done better. I still come home to the bedroom door open and the bed messed up but the "destruction" is less.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...