Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

I feel like I have been slightly MIA for the last week.

Last Friday I had my four wisdom teeth removed. It was a rather interesting experience; let's just say I was more nervous about having my teeth removed then I was about having knee surgery. I think the nurse could even tell I was a little freaked out because she asked me if I needed my mom to come back with me. But once they give me some drugs I didn't care anymore...

There a few things I have learned from having them removed.

     1. Shamrock Shakes are still amazing when you have your fourth one in the same day.
     2. It gives you a good reason to eat lots of milkshakes.
     3. That even though your mom says she is going to take the full day off it will mostly not happen. (My mom is a bit of a workaholic and was back to work by noon.)
     4. Mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC are good but not as good as real mashed potatoes with real gravy. Thanks mom!!!
     5. I have learned tongue control...you know when you lose a tooth your tongue is attracted to that hole, well I have learned to control my tongue so it is not constantly in the holes.
    
Overall all went well and I was recovered from my procedure the next morning. I ate pizza for breakfast, come on poor college student need to get my nutrition some way and eating pudding, mashed potatoes and gravy, and Shamrock shakes were no longer cutting it. (This will also cause everyone to freak out and think that you are crazy.)

Anyways, I am still waiting for the tooth fairy to come. I mean I had four teeth surgically removed I should get some sympathy from him...

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...