Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 58: Someday I will again sleep in my bed

I sit here aching all over. Why you may ask?

Mainly because we have been sleeping on the futon in the living room because our bed is leaning up against the wall.  I feel so old; my hips hurt, my shoulder is screwed up again (and holding up drywall doesn't help any matters) and just to mix it up my knee is always hurting.

But the drywall project will be done soon. We have hit so many problems while trying to put up new drywall and my favorite one to talk about is the fact that we have a room full of unlevel walls. Don't be concerned my foundation is fine and the floors are level, the walls are just messed up.

We have two walls completed, the closet completed and the area above the second window completed. Having two crooked walls have made this process very long. Hoping to complete the drywall this weekend so I can start taping the joints and be ready to pain real soon.

May or may not happen because I have a test in Thermodynamics and Mathematical Methods for Engineers next week and I may spend the week studying. (I just wanted to make myself sound smart there for a minute sorry.)

PS: Enter my contest to win a $25.00 Lowe's gift card by clicking here!!! Winners will be announced on Friday.

Over and out,
A Engineer Missing Her Bed Dearly

3 comments:

  1. Oh, crooked walls...that make life so difficult, don't they? Hope you can be back in a more comfortable bed soon! Good luck on those tests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes it does. Makes a pretty easy project into a very complicated one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...