Monday, February 6, 2012

Master Bedroom Plans

As we have been knocking down drywall in master bedroom and putting up new drywall and insulation I really just can't wait for it to be all done. And I am not saying this because I have stepped on two nails (one for each foot) don't worry nothing to bad just little scratches.

I'm from the country, I hunt and fish, I love the outdoors, love to go mudding and love trucks. And when you live with a guy that loves to hunt and fish, loves the outdoors it's needless to say that our bedroom with end up being outdoorsy (and I am totally okay with that.)


Going with the nice neutral color of gray. To be more specific Mountain Smoke from Valspar.


Totally loving this ceiling fan from Kiva Lighting.

New set of sliding windows from Lowe's. Might now be those exact ones but something similar style.


New entryway door from Lowe's, will probably leave white.

New set of closet doors and closet organization system from Lowe's.



I want to make a two different comforters out of some Realtree fabric from the Realtree Store. Will make some matching curtains from the fabric as well.

I want to get a new headboard and footboard as well along with matching dresser. But that will wait a little while before that is done. 

 Once the master bedroom is done on to the office/laundry room.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...