Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pizza Crescent Rolls

This was a bit of an experiment snack that I made for Big-D after work.  There were eight of these light guys and he ate seven of them.  He was hungry I guess from a long day at work.  So there I was hungry now because he ate them all had to make something for one person to eat for dinner because he was full from his snack.

These were a quite simple, I was debating of whether or not to use butter.  I opted to not use butter and they turned out pretty good without it.
Tube of crescent rolls, some pizza sauce and cheese. If I would have used mozzarella cheese I would have used that but I didn't have any that wasn't in the freezer.

Spread some pizza sauce onto to each of the crescent rolls.


Cover with cheese.


Loosely roll up. 


Place onto a greased cookie sheet and cook according to the package (10-12 minutes at 375° for Pillsbury Crescent Rolls).


Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.

Then enjoy.

Ingredients:
  • Tube of crescent rolls
  • Cheese
  • Pizza sauce
Directions:
  1. Apply pizza sauce to each of the crescent rolls.
  2. Add some cheese.
  3. Loosely roll each crescent rolls.
  4. Place on a greased cookie pan and cook according to package.
  5. Remove from oven and let cool for a couple of minutes.
This is going on my list of easy things to make that are like pizza. Yes I love pizza; I generally eat pizza every day for lunch and this would mix it up, along with my pizza quesadilla and pizza tortillas. I was very creative when I was younger when it came to making pizza when I was not allowed to use the oven but could use the stove top.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...