Sunday, February 5, 2012

SuperBowl Sunday

It's Superbowl Sunday and I am stuck here at work.

There are some Superbowls that I don't really care if I get to watch but this one I really want to watch. It's 2008 all over again, Giants vs Patriots.

I will be rooting for the Giants for two reasons. Reason number one I HATE the Patriots. Sorry if you are a Patriots fan but I am a Colts fan and they are our rival. Second reason I LOVE Peyton Manning, I know you are wondering Peyton Manning isn't playing today but his brother, Eli, is.

I will be completely honest with you guys,


I love this man because of


this man. 

In 2008 I think I was just about the only soul not from New York that was rooting for the Giants. At least this time I won't be the only crazy one.


I love these Manning boys. Someday I will have a son named Peyton Eli (Big - D already said I could do it.)

Anyways go Giants!

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...