Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lots going on!

Sorry for being MIA the last week or so, had finals all last week so life got busy. Happy to be done with school for a month, I now have lots of time for Hank and those missed walks. Oh and I finally got to do a good clean on the house, OMG the dirt Hank brought in with his was ridiculous.

Anyways, I have spent the last weekend doing a couple things for the holidays around the house. A couple of fun projects and I have lots of recipes to share. I have a couple DIY gift projects (one that I still need to finish up).

I hope you all forgive me for the lack of post over the last week and stay tuned, lots of fun stuff to come up in the next week.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...