I wanted to make a customized plate for some Christmas cookies and milkbones. I got some simple white square plates that we pretty cheap at Kohl's. I originally wanted color but I couldn't find anything that I loved, so I went with white.
The process to "make" these plates are pretty easy.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Make sure plates are clean and dry.
- Make design on plates using a Sharpie.
- Place plates in oven for 20 minutes.
- Shut off oven, allowing plates to cool in the oven.
- Remove from oven once cool.
Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen