Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hank's First Christmas


All of Hank's presents from Big-D and me.

We weren't the only ones that got presents for Hank, I really wasn't expecting my mom, sister or brother to get my dog anything. I mean my mom hates dogs, I find this odd because 3 out of her 4 kids have dogs, but Hank got a really good personalized ornament from my mom. Got a cool light up ball from my sister and a box of extra large milk bones from Dakota (and my brother).




There was a squeaky toy in the bottom of his stocking, he enjoyed squeaking it inside the stocking. Said squeaky toy no longer squeaks.




Decent picture of Hank and his presents. 


I just like taking funny pictures of him and his tongue.

We got a lot of cool presents...will be posting about them sometime this weekend. 

What did you all get? Anything fun and awesome? 

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...