Thursday, December 6, 2012

Actually Looks Like A Room

One of the other things that we managed to complete this weekend was putting up drywall in the new laundry room. Once the drywall started to go on the walls, I informed Big-D that it is actually starting to look like a room. I think it was the fact that I could no longer see into the other room from the laundry room.


This was what we had done before lunch...I told Big-D that we weren't going to bed until we had it done because I needed to do laundry (like no clean clothes left need to do laundry).


This is how far we got before we had to leave to go to a birthday "party". We came home and went to bed...


This is what I came home to on Monday after school. Closet was finished and so was the the laundry. I guess the one nice thing about Big-D not having a job is that he was able to finish this project.


Oh yeah, he put up the rest of the drywall in the hallway as well.


I am kind of happy that I no longer look at studs when I walk in my house....now to finish up the drywall in the living room and I will be a happy camper. 

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, its nice to have a room for the laundry now. I feel like my kitchen/dining room is cleaner.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...