Friday, November 23, 2012

Future DIY Furniture

Big-D and I have a thing about big trucks. We both love big engines and both want big diesel engines in our next set of trucks. A lot of our conversations revolve around our trucks, what we want to do with the trucks. Really I feel like I live with a house full of boys because its trucks trucks trucks and hunting.

I bet you are wondering where I am going with this aren't you?

As I am sitting here I get a IM from Big-D.

It said:  "Can we do this when my engine dies?"

Okay let me first say, usually the pictures I get from him are of big trucks, big trucks stuck in mud, trucks pulling something, trucks with big engines, etc. I was totally not expecting this:


My reply was of course yes.

Let's be honest here wouldn't that just be flipping awesome sitting in my living room.

Sorry, this is what happens when you have two engineers living in one house.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...