Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Hankarous

I am making Hank be a Dinosaur for Halloween...well kind of.

He looked really cute for the whole two seconds that the costume lasted...oh well.


"I tried to tell you I didn't want this thing on my head..."


"But did you listen? Nope, you never listen to me."


"I mean I look like a complete dork with my ears flipped back and everything but this is not on my head any more."


"I will now destroy you dinosaur head."


"Or give my an not to happy look when she is trying to take a cute picture of me."

Oh how I love this monster sweet boy. 

Hope every one has a safe and happy Halloween. Hope all is safe and sound from the storm, we have been getting crazy 50 mph winds and we are in Michigan, plus it was snowing yesterday.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...