Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Daily Dog Challenge: 2nd Edition

Wow I have been way behind of these...opps. I guess it doesn't help that I have been crazy busy at home, trying to keep the little punk from eating my house and that I have been working crazy amounts because people are taking vacations. Anyways here are days two through four for the Daily Dog Challenge.

Day Two: Tags

Take a picture of your dog's ID tags. It can be on or off the dog, as artsy or journalistic as you'd like!


Day Three: At Attention

Experiment with odd noises, treats and toys to get a photo of your dog that show an intense, interested or extremely cure expression.


Day Four: Finally Friday

We all look forward to the weekend or our time off, and we all have our ideas about how to spend that time. What is your dog's idea of a perfect Friday night?


Little bit older picture (from when I first started this project but never uploaded any pictures) but I am pretty sure his perfect Friday night it cuddling in bed with his mommy.


Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...