Sunday, January 20, 2013

Obsession...

I think I have a problem...I have become obsessed with my iPhone and Instagram. It's true, I can't help it. This phone is just really cool and I've never had a smartphone, I never had a cool phone just had the nothing special flip phones or the phone with a keyboard. Both of my old phones couldn't even access the internet. So I am sorry for the lack of posts lately, I blame my iPhone. Now only if there was an app so I can blog on my iPhone...

I promise to blog better this week!

Going to see if I can figure out how to add Instagram to my blog.

Hopefully you will forgive me.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen



2 comments:

  1. Lol. Smart phones can be so addictive. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby got one yesterday after holding out on getting a new phone for three years. He's obsessed too!

    Download Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...