Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Is it December 15th yet?

Is it December 15th yet?

Life has been so crazy and I don't see an end in sight for the craziness ending. Plus I kind of miss sleep; it might be to the point I may need to look up the definition just to remember what sleep is.

Work is doing big layoffs right now (180 employees by the end of this week), so everyone pray that Big-D and I both have our jobs on Monday of next week. Let's just say this has add unneeded stress to my life.

Not like I already work 45 to 50 hours a week, have like 17 credits this semester, one HUGE design project, senior seminar presentation to prepare, a house that needs some fixing, a wedding to plan, a fiancee to feed and a puppy to play with....oh and I don't have internet currently at home.

I have a lot of things I plan on blogging about here is the list:
  • After: New Roof
  • Noodles & Meatballs
  • Oatmeal Cookies
  • Living Room Ceiling (The insulation is officially installed and I am a happy camper since it was 37° in the house this morning and now can turn my furnace on).
  • Guest Bedroom Paint (if I get that done this weekend)
  • Teraki Chicken Stir Fry
  • Some pictures of the Hanky Panky
  • A Graduate in the House (don't get excited it's not me)
  • Other odds and ends
Hopefully we will have our internet back sometime towards the end of this week so I can get back to blogging without having to try and do it quickly at work or school.

Anyways, hope all is going well with everyone.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...