Sunday, September 2, 2012

Orange Pork Chops

No they aren't orange the color but orange the flavor and quite delicious.


I've discovered two ways to make this. My favorite way is on the grill, but personally I could use the grill all year around and like a lot of things on the grill. The other way is to bake it in the oven with all of the marinade. Both are quite yummy and I have cooked it both ways. Today, however, I will show you how to cook it via the grill.


Ingredients: Pork chops (4 to 6), orange juice, lime juice, salt & pepper, brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger.


Mix all of the ingredients (minus the pork chops of course) together. 


In a resealable container (ie: Ziploc baggie) place pork chops and marinade mixture.


Place in refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.


Grill for about 4 minutes per side or until slightly pink in the middle.


(Please ignore my Halloween plate...the only plastic plates I own and I don't like taking glass plates outside.)

Ingredients: 
  • 4 to 6 pork chops
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon ginger
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon 
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Directions: 
  • Remove fat from pork chops and place in Ziploc bag.
  • Mix rest of ingredients together.
  • Pour the marinade over the pork chops and seal Ziploc.
  • Place in refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
  • Grill 4 minutes per side or until slightly pink in the middle.
Enjoy,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...