Saturday, April 21, 2012

Three Random Things

I have three random things to share with you all today.

Numero Uno: Next week is finals week and I can't wait for this semester to be done. I am taking spring/summer classes but they are fun classes so it won't be that bad.

Numero Dos: Saw a crazy weird car accident last night...it involved a cop car being in a ditch. Wonder if he gave himself a ticket.

Numero Tres: I have these two small keys on the key chain with my car keys and I have no idea what they go too.

Update: I figured out what those two keys went to; they go to my gun cabinet that I bought at a garage sell for a dollar.

Anything random or weird happen recently to you guys? Any random thoughts?

(Sorry for the random Spanish; it has been one of those weeks.)

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...