This nice little recipe has all of thee previously mentioned in it.
The ingredients include a sirloin steak (about a pound), two bell peppers, one medium onion, water (not pictured), small can of tomato paste, and noodles.
First cut the bell peppers into bit size pieces.
Next dice up the onion.
Place the onion in a hot skillet with some canola oil.
Next cut the sirloin steak into bit size pieces.
Throw the meat into the skillet with the onion and cook until the meat is thoroughly cooked (no longer pink in the middle).
Once the meat is cooked add in a cup of water and the small can of tomato paste.
Stir the paste, water, and onion meat mixture together. Allow the mixture to come to a boil making sure to stir occasionally.
Add the chopped up bell peppers into the mixture.
Cook until the bell peppers are a crisp tender.
Place stir fry on top of some noodles and enjoy.
- Canola oil (vegetable oil would work as well I just prefer canola)
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut into bite size pieces
- 2 bell peppers cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup of water
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- Noodles of your choice (I used Penne noodles)
- Chop the bell peppers and dice the onions.
- Place the onions in some canola oil.
- Cut the sirloin steak into bite size pieces. Add to the onions in the skillet and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- Mix in the water and tomato paste, bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
- Add the bell peppers and cook until they are crisp tender.
- Place on top of noodles.
Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen