Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moneyball

Have you seen the movie Moneyball starring Brad Pitt? Would you like to own a copy of the movie Moneyball?

If you answered yes to that second question then all you have to do it enter today's contest.

If you haven't then I highly recommended that you do, its a great movie! (Or at least I think it is a great movie.)

Today's contest is another easy one. All you have to do in order to enter is tell me your favorite (or favorites) sport movie(s). I am always looking for a new good movie to watch.

Please only one entry per person. A winner will be randomly selected and announced on April 4th.

Hollywood and the makers of Moneyball will never know I exist and therefore did not endorse, sponsor or in any other pay for this contest.

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...