Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Favorite Word

It seems like I have a new favorite word.

I think I say this word at least five dozens times a day. That might even me an under statement sometimes I say it four times in the same minute.

Here I will define my new favorite word to you first: "to disapprove or refuse".

My new favorite word is "no".

Lindsay was over and asked me a "yes or no" question and I answered her yes but then right after that said no to Hank. It was rather funny she's looked at me like I had lost my mind.

I have so many fun things happen in my life right now that I didn't seem to have time to even do a post. Stay tuned for some fun posts about food, the house and  the Hurricane (aka Hank).

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...