Thursday, May 3, 2012

Can of Paint vs Baby

So, I went to Lowe's today...I know big surprise right. I basically live there, only bad thing is that that closest Lowe's to me is a hour round trip. I am a dedicated Lowe's shopper, some of the employees know me by name.

Anyways, while I was standing in a long line holding my can of paint like it was a baby because the handle was hurting my beaten up hand. I was debating on what was lighter the can of paint I was holding or the baby that the guy behind me in line was holding.

I then asked the guy holding the baby which he thought was lighter. He said the baby, but then told me that the can of paint was definetly cheaper.

Does anyone else wonder really weird things and discuss them with complete strangers while standing in long lines? Or is it just me?

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. haha! That's awesome! My husband does the grocery shopping and he's always starting conversations with the little old ladies at the grocery store. They love him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was righting that post, I knew you would get a kick out of it. I love talking to the little old ladies they are so cute, reminds me of my grandma.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...