Monday, August 5, 2013

Waterfowl Festival

Went to the Waterfowl Festival that is just down the road from me. Got to listen to duck/goose calls for 4 hours...yep lets say I no longer want to work for the guys on Duck Dynasty (okay I probably still would). 

Anyways, I took the pup because they were having a retrieve competition...which we ended up not entering in because we showed up after it started...opps. 

 

Took him down to the beach...I think he forgives me for not getting him in the competition. 

 

I live 5 minutes from the beach and this is the first time he wasn't a little nervous about doing into the lake...he actually went in willing waiting for me to throw the stick. 

 

Waiting patiently... 

Oh and there was a drawing contest... 

 

I won third place. I'm quite impressed with my drawing skills. Not like I had a whining pup that was over the whole sitting still thing after about 2 minutes. 

Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...