Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easy Chicken & Gravy

I guess it's nothing when I say sometimes I fail as a blogger...

I throw this meal together so fast that I didn't take any pictures. Oh well, hopefully you guys forgive me. I will try to remember to take pictures next time I make it.

This is a really easy chicken crock pot meal that takes only a few minutes to throw together. When I was ready to eat I did take some of the juices out and to thicken it for gravy. I am a gravy person.

Anyways, throw some chicken breast or tenders into a crock pot (mine were still frozen), add quartered potatoes, two cans cream of chicken soup, two cans of chicken stock, sprinkle with salt, pepper, Accent, parsley and a pinch of cumin.

Took for 8 hours on low. When ready to serve scoop out some of the juices to make gravy using cornstarch.

The chicken was so juicy and fell apart it was so good.

Ingredients:
  • Chicken Breast
  • Quartered Potatoes
  • 2 cans Cream of Chicken
  • 2 cans of Chicken Stock
  • Salt, pepper, Accent, parsley as desired
  • Pinch of Cumin
Directions:
  1. Throw all the ingredients into the crockpot.
  2. Cook on low for 8 hours.
  3. When ready to serve scoop out, juices and use cornstarch to make gravy.
Enjoy,
Over and out,
A Engineer in the Kitche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...